* 3 tablespoons butter,
* 3 tablespoons flour,
* 2 cups milk,
Corned beef sauce:
* 4 12 oz. cans of corned beef,
* 1/2 Lb. green shallots,
* 1 big onion,
* 1 red bell pepper,
* 1 can pitted green olives,
* 1 clove of garlic,
* dry chilies flakes spices,
* 1 tablespoon Maggi sauce or soy sauce,
* 2 tablespoons of oil,
* 1.5 lb. grated gruyere cheese
* 1 lb. lasagna noodles
1. Melt the butter, add the flour all at once, then gradually pour the milk, stirring with a whisk until you get a thick sauce (stir well to avoid lumps), add salt, pepper and powdered nutmeg; bring to a boil constantly stirring and then reduce the heat and reduce until you get the desired thick white sauce.
2. Chop the shallots and onions, and the bell pepper. Mix the stuffing made of garlic, tablespoon Maggi sauce, salt, pepper and hot chilies (to taste).
3. In a pan, pour some oil and cook the chopped vegetables, add the crushed stuffing, a little mustard, vinegar, sliced corned beef, sliced pitted olives, and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Boil the lasagna noodles from 7 to 8 minutes in salted boiling water, drain them one by one, and make sure they do not stick to one another.
5. Preheat the oven to 300 ˚F. Grease up your lasagna baking dish, pour in a layer of bechamel sauce, then lay down some noodles to cover, then place some corned beef sauce. Repeat the lasagna noodle layering until all ingredients are used. Finish by sprinkling the grated cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until your corned beef lasagna has a nice golden crust...
Pull out of the oven and allow your lasagna to cool down for a few minutes prior to serving.