Preparation: 1 hour
Baking time: 55 minutes
This seafood lasagna combines lobster meat, Alfredo sauce, spinach and four different cheeses; you can use canned lobster meat in this lasagna, this will be less work. The ingredients for this lasagna won't be cheap; this lasagna is a good recipe for a fancier dinner. Yet this seafood recipe can be made very quickly if you use ready-made ingredients... and it will still taste great! Serve with a green salad and some garlic bread.
* 1 container of ricotta cheese, from which you will use 8 oz. (250 g)
* 2 eggs
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar
* 1 cup grated mozzarella
* 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 medium onion, minced
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 4 cups Alfredo sauce, ready-made or homemade
* 16 uncooked lasagna noodles
* 2 pounds cooked lobster meat, cut in small cubes
* 1 pack fresh baby spinach, cleaned, drained and chopped
Recipe for 6-8 portions
1) Preheat oven to 375 °F. Grease the deep rectangular lasagna pan you will be using for this recipe.
2) In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, half of the Cheddar, half the mozzarella cheese and half the Parmesan. Add onions, garlic, parsley and pepper.
3) Spread 1 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce at the bottom of prepared dish. Put a layer of lasagna noodles. Arrange 1/3 of lobster meat over the pasta layer. Then put 1/3 of ricotta mixture and 1/3 of spinach and then another layer of Alfredo sauce. Repeat these steps two more times, topping everything with a layer of sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese on top.
4) Cook, covered with foil (do not tighten to allow steam to escape) for 45 minutes in the oven. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes more or until the lasagna is golden brown. Let your lobster Alfredo seafood lasagna stand 10 minutes before serving.